A captured moment from Yvette Kissi's daily painting practice.
Enjoy the captivating details and sophisticated colours of this A4 Eco Fine Art Print.
Hand-signed, numbered limited edition run of 25
- Premium Eco Fine Art Print
- A4 (210 x 297 mm)
- Mount and frame not included
- Hahnemühle Agave Paper 290gsm
- Packaged in a board backed, climate neutral envelope
- Includes certificate of authentication
More about Hahnemühle Agave
70% of this unique, eco friendly paper is made from resource saving agave sisal fibres, cotton makes up the remaining 30%. With a premium matt coating and a delicately defined texture.
Flow Moments No.4 A4 Eco Fine Art Print
In an effort to prevent waste, each print will printed to order.
Each print is available in A4, if you are interested in larger sizes please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow 7-14 working days for your order to be shipped